This Keiki Cloning Paste is amazing!
Comes ready to use in the cutest packaging with 5 wooden cotton swabs and instruction booklet.
"A keiki in horticultural terms is a plant produced asexually by an orchid plant, especially Dendrobium, Epidendrum (sensu lato), and Phalaenopsis orchids."
See what everyone's been talking about! Tried and tested here and overseas since 2019, I have had great results with stimulating nodes and new growth. I've personally used these on many of my plants like:
- jewel orchids
- and many other aroids
Each species have different areas of application for Keiki paste, ask me for advice on where to apply it to get best results, I’m always here for advice! We stand by our products.
How to use Crazy Keiki clone paste:
- Simple application - just apply up to a pea-sized amount to an exposed node. If you are applying this to a plant other than an orchid, to encourage new growth, you do not need to peel off your precious leaves!
- New growth or a Keiki clone (if used on orchids) will appear within a few weeks to a month of applying paste.
Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste is a specially formulated blend of hormones and vitamins that will convince your plant into stimulating a dormant node and create new growth... naturally! It's super simple to use and a little bit of paste goes a long way. By using keiki paste you can grow your collection and enjoy more lush plants.
A few key points about Crazy "Keiki Cloning paste":
- Contains a blend of several natural cytokinin plant growth hormones that promote cell division
- Water resistant - Added to lanolin so your paste won’t wash off during watering.
- Fertilizes your new growth or baby orchid which also protects plant from fungus and viruses
Have fun experimenting on different plants and cuttings, be sure to tag us on Instagram to share in the excitement! @itsyleaf
ORCHIDS For more detailed instructions on the use of keiki clone paste on orchids click here
AROIDS For more detailed instructions on the use of keiki clone paste on aroids click here
Other varieties of plants here too!
Also available at the following stockists:
Love that leaf, Auckland
The pot shop, Northland
Fluorish Foliage, Christchurch
Found in Earth, Christchurch